ME XP Dual Boot Uninstall

I have a dual boot system set up as follows:

C:\ Windows ME - Fat32
D:\ Windows XP - NTFS

The system uses the Windows bootloader to dual boot the system (I think!)
I have PM8 available to use if reqd.

I want to uninstall XP and then re format D into FAT32 so I can use it with
the existing ME installation. I would rather not do a clean install of ME.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to do this. I believe if I
delete XP I will have a NTLR problem? or more to the point can it be done?

--
HTH - Any Advice Appreciated - Please Reply To Newsgroup Only

jel183(UK)

Boot to DOS using a Win Me boot floppy and from the A:\> prompt enter
SYS C:
Remove the floppy and reboot and this should now take you directly into
Win Me after which you should be able to do whatever you want with your D:
drive.
In memory of a very dear friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com

jel183(UK) <nospam@myhome.com> wrote:

> I have a dual boot system set up as follows:
>
> C:\ Windows ME - Fat32
> D:\ Windows XP - NTFS
>
> The system uses the Windows bootloader to dual boot the system (I
> think!) I have PM8 available to use if reqd.
>
> I want to uninstall XP and then re format D into FAT32 so I can use
> it with the existing ME installation. I would rather not do a clean
> install of ME.
> Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to do this. I
> believe if I delete XP I will have a NTLR problem? or more to the
> point can it be done?

Thanks, worked a treat.