connecting 2 computers

Hello,
i have a desktop (compaq) running win ME, I have a linksys pci card I
installed.
laptop running win xp with a wireless adapter(pre- installed) they both are
the 802.11 b/g.
i have a dial up service.
i want to know what else I need as far as hardware, or is what I have enough
to share internet.
i want to use my desktop as the host and the laptop as the client.
If anyone could give me a step by step setup I would greatly appreciate it.
thnaks

graham

Go to Network Connections on both comps, and go to properties of the
wireless cards and set them to just connect peer to peer. When you have them
both connected, then highlight your dial up connection and your wireless
connection on your main comp and click Bridge.

Someones probably got a link their post.