ATX 2.0 adapters?

http://www.power-on.com/connectors-adapters.html

"Drive to PCI Express Adapter
New ! Converts two drive connectors to 6 pin PCI Express power connector. 6
pin power connector required by latest generation of PCI Express video cards
such as nVidia GeForce 6800 GT. Ten inches long"

Can anyone tell me if i need to connect two standard molex connectors to
this adapter, or just one?

And also...are PCI-E graphics card such as the leadtek 6800GT PCI-E shipping
with adapters in the box?
1 answer Last reply
More about adapters

    http://www.xpcgear.com/6pinpciexpress.html

    Found what i needed.

    :-(

    "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.power-on.com/connectors-adapters.html
    >
    > "Drive to PCI Express Adapter
    > New ! Converts two drive connectors to 6 pin PCI Express power connector.
    > 6 pin power connector required by latest generation of PCI Express video
    > cards such as nVidia GeForce 6800 GT. Ten inches long"
    >

    > Can anyone tell me if i need to connect two standard molex connectors to
    > this adapter, or just one?
    >

    > And also...are PCI-E graphics card such as the leadtek 6800GT PCI-E
    > shipping with adapters in the box?

Homebuilt PCI Express Systems