ISA 16bit Ind. Stand. Arc. slots

I want to install a new motherboard as I noted in my previous posts
However, I just noticed that none of the motherboards that I have
looked at have ISA slots. I have a older 56K that was top of the line
when I bought it and it still works fine. I don't want to replace it
but it has to plug into a ISA slot.

Do they still make motherboards with ISA slots?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about 16bit stand slots

    Ummm, Soyo SY-P41, Supermicro Super PCS4A, DFI CA64-TC

    In article <tb2ks0lvnfo4j7hipes3ckdli8p34oco0m@4ax.com>, Bob <> wrote:
    >I want to install a new motherboard as I noted in my previous posts
    >However, I just noticed that none of the motherboards that I have
    >looked at have ISA slots. I have a older 56K that was top of the line
    >when I bought it and it still works fine. I don't want to replace it
    >but it has to plug into a ISA slot.

    USR Courier? Thats the one I gave away when I donated my old PC.

    >Do they still make motherboards with ISA slots?

    I don't think so.

    --
    Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
    Eastern time zone. I speak for myself & my dogs only. VM'er since CP-67

    Do they make them? I don't know. I did buy a Soyo a few years back, and I tried
    to cantact Soyo customer service with questions regarding the memory types and
    stuff like that. I never had any replies back, no responses to my emails &
    faxes. The motherboard lasted for about a year, and then the onboard sound
    died. After that, I replaced the motherboard with a good used one from another
    computer. That was the last time I bought a motherboard (sometime around 2000,
    I guess). If I had to buy one again, I'd look at the big top-of-the-line
    companies like Intel. It's been years since I've been online to look at their
    web pages.
    Dale

    TeleDale Key Service,
    http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/teledale
    1811 Saratoga Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44109 U.S.A.

Homebuilt Hardware Motherboards Systems