Windows ME error messages

While browsing through the knowledge data base I came across what appeared to
be and excellent idiots guide to the meaning of Windows error messages. I
planned to return later and print it out. But now I can't find it! Can anyone
please steer me in its direction?
Thanks

I don't know to what you might be referring in the MS KB, but here are some
good aids:

http://aumha.org/win4/a/tshoot.htm
http://www.aumha.org/win4/a/kernel32.htm
http://www.aumha.org/kberrmsg.htm

"ERROR: OE" or "ERROR: OD"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308366

How to Troubleshoot Windows Protection Error Messages [Q149962]
http://support.microsoft.com?scid=kb;EN-US;Q149962

In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------
"Rinty" <Rinty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While browsing through the knowledge data base I came across what appeared
> be and excellent idiots guide to the meaning of Windows error messages. I
> planned to return later and print it out. But now I can't find it! Can
anyone
> please steer me in its direction?
> Thanks

Rinty/Jack

"SU" Error Message List for Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows Me Setup"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;129971

"Explanation of Error Codes Generated by Device Manager"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;125174

"What Are Fatal Exception Errors"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;150314

Could also be a useful, too.