Networking

Farhan

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2005

I have Celeron 766 with ME (no network card) and PIII with 98SE (network
card installed). Both have 56K Modem using one phone line
1- I want to network both the computers. what should I do? Can USB do the
job? or what are different way to connect two computers at home without
much spending?
I want good file sharing speed.

2- How I will share internet connection? Have ISP anything to do with it?

Thanx

Farhan

Everything you need to know about peer-to-peer networking, from one of our
finest MVP's --- Steve Winograd:

In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------