Re-installing windows

I have recieved an" error with explorer.exe - must re-instal windows. I have
tried to reinstall w/ boot disk, start-up dick, and the windows me disk.
Please tell me what to do, I have to go on w/my life and it's making me CRAZY!
1 answer Last reply
More about installing windows

    Before you go to all that trouble, have you tried a System Restore to a
    point before the trouble started? Keep in mind, if you are using Norton AV
    and perform a System Restore, you will probably need to uninstall and
    reinstall Norton.
    Heirloom, old and SR is a good thing

    "Jnell54" <Jnell54@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have recieved an" error with explorer.exe - must re-instal windows. I
    have
    > tried to reinstall w/ boot disk, start-up dick, and the windows me disk.
    > Please tell me what to do, I have to go on w/my life and it's making me
    CRAZY!

Microsoft Windows