Madge smart 100/16/4 pci ringnode?

Hey all,

When I got my server it already had bulit in lan and i'm using that, but it
also has a madge smart 100/16/4 pci ringnode in as well, does anyone know
what this is?, I know its to do with networking but does it do other stuff?.

TIA

Howdy!

"Rap" <ABC@123.COM> wrote in message news:33d7p6F3rbi6bU1@individual.net...
> Hey all,
>
> When I got my server it already had bulit in lan and i'm using that, but
it
> also has a madge smart 100/16/4 pci ringnode in as well, does anyone know
> what this is?, I know its to do with networking but does it do other
stuff?.

Dunno about the "100", but the 16/4 tells me it's Token Ring.

That's all it does, and it doesn't do Ethernet.

RwP