Making One Partition?

Hi,
I am tring to make my hard drive one partition only.
In the XP Pro Setup I can delete it, but it only becomes free space, not
part of the drive again.
How do I get the Boot Drive(c), To merge with the Deleted partition(e) that
I deleted to make free space that I formatted.
Any Ideas other than Partition Magic?
Thanks,
Mike

Archived from groups: han.test,de.test,hun.test,mn.test,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

Synthesized gibberish forgery redirected spammer troll.

"Arthur Pratz" <APratz@worldnet.att.net> wrote in

> Hi,
> I am tring to make my hard drive one partition only.
> In the XP Pro Setup I can delete it, but it only becomes free space, not
> part of the drive again.
> How do I get the Boot Drive(c), To merge with the Deleted partition(e) that
> I deleted to make free space that I formatted.
> Any Ideas other than Partition Magic?
> Thanks,
> Mike

Won't XP let you increase the size of the c: drive by adding the existing
free space to the c: drive? Check in the disk management utility.

Other ideas? Yes, BootItNG http://www.bootitng.com/
XP doesn't have tools for what you want..

--
Tumppi
Reply to group

"Arthur Pratz" <APratz@worldnet.att.net> kirjoitti viestissä