Notepad Font

Whenever I want to print something from the Notepad, I get very small font.
However the text that is to be printed on the Notepad is much larger. I tried
properties within notepad and tried to change, doesnt do anything. Could
you help pls
--
cogito ergo sum

I'm no longer using Notepad, had problems and replaced it with Edit
Pad....much better, more options. However, back to your issue, IIRC, from
the menu bar you should be able to select "Format", then select "Font" and
there should be a size option, as well. Hope this is correct, if not, I am
sure someone will be along shortly to set me straight and get you on the
right track.
Heirloom, old and can recommend Edit Pad
http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html

HL wrote :-

> .. Hope this is correct,

Perfectly correct, HL.

Mart

"heirloom" <heirloom@nospamatall.com> wrote in message
> I'm no longer using Notepad, had problems and replaced it with Edit
> Pad....much better, more options. However, back to your issue, IIRC, from
> the menu bar you should be able to select "Format", then select "Font" and
> there should be a size option, as well. Hope this is correct, if not, I
> am
> sure someone will be along shortly to set me straight and get you on the
> right track.
> Heirloom, old and can recommend Edit Pad
> http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html
>

> "PAT (Paul)" <PATPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Whenever I want to print something from the Notepad, I get very small
> font.
>> However the text that is to be printed on the Notepad is much larger. I
> tried
>> properties within notepad and tried to change, doesnt do anything.
>> Could
>> you help pls
>> --
>> cogito ergo sum

Try the Win32pad wherein one can perfectly
maintain the hyperlinks which is easy to get on to
the web pages just by a click.
http://www.gena01.com/win32pad/

"PAT (Paul)" <PATPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Whenever I want to print something from the Notepad, I get very small font.
However the text that is to be printed on the Notepad is much larger. I
tried
properties within notepad and tried to change, doesnt do anything. Could
you help pls
--
cogito ergo sum

Heirloom

Didnt fix the Notepad, but downloaded EditPad; its much better, thanks
for the tip. Regards

"heirloom" wrote:

> I'm no longer using Notepad, had problems and replaced it with Edit
> Pad....much better, more options. However, back to your issue, IIRC, from
> the menu bar you should be able to select "Format", then select "Font" and
> there should be a size option, as well. Hope this is correct, if not, I am
> sure someone will be along shortly to set me straight and get you on the
> right track.
> Heirloom, old and can recommend Edit Pad
> http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html
>

> "PAT (Paul)" <PATPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Whenever I want to print something from the Notepad, I get very small
> font.
> > However the text that is to be printed on the Notepad is much larger. I
> tried
> > properties within notepad and tried to change, doesnt do anything. Could
> > you help pls
> > --
> > cogito ergo sum

Glad you like it.......I noticed there is a newer version than what I
have.....I may check that out myself, although, the one I have works great
and doesn't have the restrictions that Notepad has.
Heirloom, old and did 200 miles today

> Heirloom
>
> Didnt fix the Notepad, but downloaded EditPad; its much better,
thanks
> for the tip. Regards
>
> "heirloom" wrote:
>
> > I'm no longer using Notepad, had problems and replaced it with Edit
> > Pad....much better, more options. However, back to your issue, IIRC,
from
> > the menu bar you should be able to select "Format", then select "Font"
and
> > there should be a size option, as well. Hope this is correct, if not, I
am
> > sure someone will be along shortly to set me straight and get you on the
> > right track.
> > Heirloom, old and can recommend Edit Pad
> > http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html
> >

> > "PAT (Paul)" <PATPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Whenever I want to print something from the Notepad, I get very small
> > font.
> > > However the text that is to be printed on the Notepad is much larger.
> > tried
> > > properties within notepad and tried to change, doesnt do anything.
Could
> > > you help pls
> > > --
> > > cogito ergo sum

<lol> Trying to blow the paint fumes away are we <g>
Joan

heirloom wrote:

> Heirloom, old and did 200 miles today

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Nah.....he uses *chili* to do that. (G)

He was pretending to be *Easy Rider*......

Heather

"Joan Archer" <joanarcher@gmail.com> wrote in message
> <lol> Trying to blow the paint fumes away are we <g>
> Joan
>
> heirloom wrote:
>
> > Heirloom, old and did 200 miles today

<lol> I did wonder <g>