MSN Messenger

August 17, 2004 4:53:25 PM

Can someone tell me where I can download a new version of MSN messenger? I
get an error saying that I do not have a compatible version but when I go to
Microsoft, all I can find is the update. When I try to install, it gives me
an error saying the there's no supported program. Help anyone please!

Dan

More about : msn messenger

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 12:21:21 AM

What device are you working with?

--
Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices
"Danny Suh" <dannys415@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me where I can download a new version of MSN messenger?
> get an error saying that I do not have a compatible version but when I go
> Microsoft, all I can find is the update. When I try to install, it gives
me
> an error saying the there's no supported program. Help anyone please!
>
> Dan

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 8:34:36 AM

"Danny Suh" <dannys415@hotmail.com> wrote in news:eVTjcPJhEHA.3520
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Can someone tell me where I can download a new version of MSN
messenger? I
> get an error saying that I do not have a compatible version but when I
go to
> Microsoft, all I can find is the update. When I try to install, it
gives me
> an error saying the there's no supported program. Help anyone please!
>
> Dan

make sure that you download the correct version! MSN version 2002 won't
work on a PPC running on Windows CE 2003, and MSN 2003 won't work under
Windows CE 2002. So be sure to click the right link.

--
SoftSpot
softspot_ihatespam_brugge@hotmail.com

(just remove the spamstatement
and one underscore
to respond personally,
but please keep it friendly,
I'm only human too)
August 20, 2004 4:13:45 AM

I get the same message with my HP IPAQ 4150
Whats the fix?

!