can someone please tell me how to set up private user acco..

Tags:
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
March 27, 2005 8:49:02 PM

I recently tried to set up a user account for someone but see that they have
access to all my files in 'my documents'. I don't have this folder in
'share' mode.

Also, I noticed that the user has access to all my outlook express emails
and don't want to share this.

Any help would be appreciated.

More about : set private user acco

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 12:49:42 PM

Paul
Win ME cannot be used in this way - all files are available to all users at
all times.

If you need this kind of privacy/security, then you'll have to go to Windows
XP (or at least Win 2K)

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

In fond memory of one of life's Gentlemen - Alex Nichol
http://www.aumha.org/alex.htm

!