can someone please tell me how to set up private user acco..

I recently tried to set up a user account for someone but see that they have
access to all my files in 'my documents'. I don't have this folder in
'share' mode.

Also, I noticed that the user has access to all my outlook express emails
and don't want to share this.

Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about private user acco

    Paul
    Win ME cannot be used in this way - all files are available to all users at
    all times.

    If you need this kind of privacy/security, then you'll have to go to Windows
    XP (or at least Win 2K)

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    In fond memory of one of life's Gentlemen - Alex Nichol
    http://www.aumha.org/alex.htm

    "paul" <paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > I recently tried to set up a user account for someone but see that they
    > have
    > access to all my files in 'my documents'. I don't have this folder in
    > 'share' mode.
    >
    > Also, I noticed that the user has access to all my outlook express emails
    > and don't want to share this.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

Windows