where is eveyone that used to use this newsgroup???

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

where is eveyone that used to use this newsgroup???

i suppose with the newer boards its so easy to build now that we dont have
so many questions

i know i'm to blame too, i have not been here for a while either.
anyway i suppose there will always be compatablilty and driver issues even
with the new easy stuff.

so if anyone knows where the buzz is at let us know

thanx john

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:08:56 -0600, "john" <jliter2@cox.pet> wrote:

| where is eveyone that used to use this newsgroup???
|
| i suppose with the newer boards its so easy to build now that we dont have
| so many questions
|
| i know i'm to blame too, i have not been here for a while either.
| anyway i suppose there will always be compatablilty and driver issues even
| with the new easy stuff.
|
| so if anyone knows where the buzz is at let us know
|
| thanx john

Recommendations are still available here and I have one for you: buy a
new keyboard that has a working shift key. ;-)

Larc

Larc <larc-news@jupiterlink.net> wrote:
>On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:08:56 -0600, "john" <jliter2@cox.pet> wrote:
>
>> where is eveyone that used to use this newsgroup???
>> i suppose with the newer boards its so easy to build now that we
>> dont have so many questions
>> i know i'm to blame too, i have not been here for a while either.
>> anyway i suppose there will always be compatablilty and driver
>> issues even with the new easy stuff.
>> so if anyone knows where the buzz is at let us know
>> thanx john
>
>Recommendations are still available here and I have one for you:
>buy a new keyboard that has a working shift key. ;-)

I think it's a BIOS problem. I recommend replacing the battery.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

"John Doe" <jdoe@usenet.is.the.real.thing> wrote in message
> Larc <larc-news@jupiterlink.net> wrote:
> >On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:08:56 -0600, "john" <jliter2@cox.pet> wrote:
> >
> >> where is eveyone that used to use this newsgroup???
> >> i suppose with the newer boards its so easy to build now that we
> >> dont have so many questions
> >> i know i'm to blame too, i have not been here for a while either.
> >> anyway i suppose there will always be compatablilty and driver
> >> issues even with the new easy stuff.
> >> so if anyone knows where the buzz is at let us know
> >> thanx john
> >
> >Recommendations are still available here and I have one for you:
> >buy a new keyboard that has a working shift key. ;-)
>
> I think it's a BIOS problem. I recommend replacing the battery.

ok, so i can flash to which bios ver. ????

will that also make my mobo see the amd 2600+ 333fsb properly ?????

"Larc" <larc-news@jupiterlink.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 09:08:56 -0600, "john" <jliter2@cox.pet> wrote:
>
> | where is eveyone that used to use this newsgroup???
> |
> | i suppose with the newer boards its so easy to build now that we dont
have
> | so many questions
> |
> | i know i'm to blame too, i have not been here for a while either.
> | anyway i suppose there will always be compatablilty and driver issues
even
> | with the new easy stuff.
> |
> | so if anyone knows where the buzz is at let us know
> |
> | thanx john
>
> Recommendations are still available here and I have one for you: buy a
> new keyboard that has a working shift key. ;-)
>
> Larc

How funny. Thanks for the laugh, Larc.

John Doe:

>>Recommendations are still available here and I have one for you:
>>buy a new keyboard that has a working shift key. ;-)
>
> I think it's a BIOS problem. I recommend replacing the battery.

Nope, definitely a bad power supply <g>.
--
Mac Cool

"john" wrote:>
> "John Doe" wrote:
> > Larc wrote:

> > >Recommendations are still available here and I have one for you:
> > >buy a new keyboard that has a working shift key. ;-)
> >
> > I think it's a BIOS problem. I recommend replacing the battery.
>
> ok, so i can flash to which bios ver. ????
>
> will that also make my mobo see the amd 2600+ 333fsb properly ?????

Not without registry errors.

Jon