Do these PSU readings look OK?

I have an older PII-233 which I am trying to revive. It has a 200W PSU.
I think I might have a MB issue because I am gettting a system boot
failure and my CMOS cannot auto detect the HDD. However my PSU readings
are as follows and I want to eliminate this as an issue:

3.3V Voltage 3.24V
VTT(+1.5) Voltage 1.5
+5V Voltage 4.97 to 4.99
VCCVID (CPU) Voltage 2.81V
+12 Voltage 11.9
-12 Voltage -12.16
-5 Voltage -5.25

Do they seem right?

Ron

"Ron Joiner" <joiner@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I have an older PII-233 which I am trying to revive. It has a 200W PSU. I
>think I might have a MB issue because I am gettting a system boot failure
>and my CMOS cannot auto detect the HDD. However my PSU readings are as
>follows and I want to eliminate this as an issue:
>
> 3.3V Voltage 3.24V
> VTT(+1.5) Voltage 1.5
> +5V Voltage 4.97 to 4.99
> VCCVID (CPU) Voltage 2.81V
> +12 Voltage 11.9
> -12 Voltage -12.16
> -5 Voltage -5.25
>
> Do they seem right?

Yup, they look fine. Your problem is most likely in your mainboard. -Dave

Yes, they are fine.

--
DaveW