steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

From some combination of keys being pressed as the key
board was cleaned my display is now upside down. Does
anynone know how to put it back the right way?

Greetings Steve,

Follow these steps below:

1) Right click on your desktop and choose "Properties"
2) Click on the "Settings" tab and click on "Advanced" at the bottom
3) Click on your graphic card name and try playing around with the settings.

Thanks and best of luck!

--
Jose Francisco
http://www.xpez.tk

"Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> From some combination of keys being pressed as the key
> board was cleaned my display is now upside down. Does
> anynone know how to put it back the right way?

"Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> From some combination of keys being pressed as the key
> board was cleaned my display is now upside down. Does
> anynone know how to put it back the right way?

The rotate display facility would accessed from the software that was
installed with your graphics card drivers. For instance, if you have an
nVidia graphics card, the rotate feature can be accessed by right clicking
on "NVidia Settings" in the taskbar. Don't know about ATI cards.

Tony.

Ctrl + Alt + up arrow key will turn the monitor back