"normal" frame size

I'm running my screen at 1024x768 and whenever I open
a "normal" sized window, it takes up less that 1/4 of the
monitor. How do I resize the "normal" window size to what
I want?
3 answers Last reply
More about normal frame size

    Dear Chuck et al,
    Sorry to see that you are having a sizing problem. Why not grab the
    window by the corner and drag it to the proper size?
    --
    Sincerely,
    Mr. David Oltmann

    "Chuck Ott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm running my screen at 1024x768 and whenever I open
    > a "normal" sized window, it takes up less that 1/4 of the
    > monitor. How do I resize the "normal" window size to what
    > I want?

    That only works for that selected window. I want the
    default size to be changed so that when I click on a
    hyperlink,etc., the window opens up larger than a few
    inches. I've tried the old tricks of resizing with the
    control key held but it doesn't work.

    Hi,
    Open a webpage. Stretch it out to fullsize. Don't use maximize.
    Choose any link on that webpage and right-click> open in a new window.
    Stretch that second window out to the desired size- don't use maximize.
    Close the first IE window. Then close that resized window.

    To always get a true maximized window...
    AutoSizer 1.4- http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
    IE New Window Maximizer http://www.jiisoft.com/iemaximizer/index.htm

    Additional information at:
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/ietips.htm >>> Opening
    Internet Explorer Full Size
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm >>> Tip #6
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers.htm#new_window_max

    Hope this helps,
    Don
    [MS MVP- IE/OE]

    "Chuck Ott" <anonymous[at]discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm running my screen at 1024x768 and whenever I open
    > a "normal" sized window, it takes up less that 1/4 of the
    > monitor. How do I resize the "normal" window size to what
    > I want?

Microsoft Monitors Windows