"normal" frame size

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
a b C Monitor
April 1, 2005 1:25:21 PM

I'm running my screen at 1024x768 and whenever I open
a "normal" sized window, it takes up less that 1/4 of the
monitor. How do I resize the "normal" window size to what
I want?

More about : normal frame size

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 1, 2005 5:18:33 PM

Dear Chuck et al,
Sorry to see that you are having a sizing problem. Why not grab the
window by the corner and drag it to the proper size?
--
Sincerely,
Mr. David Oltmann

"Chuck Ott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm running my screen at 1024x768 and whenever I open
> a "normal" sized window, it takes up less that 1/4 of the
> monitor. How do I resize the "normal" window size to what
> I want?
April 1, 2005 5:18:34 PM

That only works for that selected window. I want the
default size to be changed so that when I click on a
hyperlink,etc., the window opens up larger than a few
inches. I've tried the old tricks of resizing with the
control key held but it doesn't work.

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 1, 2005 9:10:12 PM

Hi,
Open a webpage. Stretch it out to fullsize. Don't use maximize.
Choose any link on that webpage and right-click> open in a new window.
Stretch that second window out to the desired size- don't use maximize.
Close the first IE window. Then close that resized window.

To always get a true maximized window...
AutoSizer 1.4- http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
IE New Window Maximizer http://www.jiisoft.com/iemaximizer/index.htm

Additional information at:
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/ietips.htm >>> Opening