Run Time Error

When I restart my system, I get an untilted dialog box with the message - Run
Time Error '9': Subscript Out Of Range. What can I do to get rid of this?
2 answers Last reply
More about time error

    You may already have a virus/spyware hijack

    download the Stinger from here and run it to make sure that A-V-disabling
    viruses are not present on your PC
    http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/stinger.exe

    - update your virus scanner and run a full system scan of all files.

    Reboot to Safe Mode and run CWShredder - to remove variants of the
    CoolWebSearch hijacker.

    Use CWShredder, the removal tool:
    http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html
    (download it without the accompanying rubbish)

    download AdAware SE Personal Edition from www.lavasoftusa.com, install,
    update, and run it to remove spyware, adware, and other such nasties from
    your system.

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    "J. Ascher" <JAscher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I restart my system, I get an untilted dialog box with the message -
    > Run
    > Time Error '9': Subscript Out Of Range. What can I do to get rid of this?

    Noel:

    I did those things and the message still appears.

    Perhaps my AV, BitDefender, is ineffective?

    James

    "Noel Paton" wrote:

    > You may already have a virus/spyware hijack
    >
    > download the Stinger from here and run it to make sure that A-V-disabling
    > viruses are not present on your PC
    > http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/stinger.exe
    >
    > - update your virus scanner and run a full system scan of all files.
    >
    > Reboot to Safe Mode and run CWShredder - to remove variants of the
    > CoolWebSearch hijacker.
    > http://www.merijn.org/cwschronicles.html
    >
    > Use CWShredder, the removal tool:
    > http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html
    > (download it without the accompanying rubbish)
    >
    > download AdAware SE Personal Edition from www.lavasoftusa.com, install,
    > update, and run it to remove spyware, adware, and other such nasties from
    > your system.
    >

    > --
    > Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
    >
    > Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    > "J. Ascher" <JAscher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > When I restart my system, I get an untilted dialog box with the message -
    > > Run
    > > Time Error '9': Subscript Out Of Range. What can I do to get rid of this?

Microsoft Dialog Windows