Run Time Error

When I restart my system, I get an untilted dialog box with the message - Run
Time Error '9': Subscript Out Of Range. What can I do to get rid of this?

You may already have a virus/spyware hijack

download the Stinger from here and run it to make sure that A-V-disabling
viruses are not present on your PC
http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/stinger.exe

- update your virus scanner and run a full system scan of all files.

Reboot to Safe Mode and run CWShredder - to remove variants of the
CoolWebSearch hijacker.

Use CWShredder, the removal tool:
http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html
(download it without the accompanying rubbish)

download AdAware SE Personal Edition from www.lavasoftusa.com, install,
update, and run it to remove spyware, adware, and other such nasties from
your system.

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

"J. Ascher" <JAscher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I restart my system, I get an untilted dialog box with the message -
> Run
> Time Error '9': Subscript Out Of Range. What can I do to get rid of this?

Noel:

I did those things and the message still appears.

Perhaps my AV, BitDefender, is ineffective?

James