Opening TT Forum?

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

A lot of times I can't open http://www.tt-forums.net/

I get a strange page about Linux.

What's wrong?

\Olsen

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

>A lot of times I can't open http://www.tt-forums.net/

Can you go to a command line and type in:

nslookup www.tt-forums.net

and tell me what IP address it comes up with? It should be 66.111.37.209, if
it's not, your computer, ISP or something has cached an old, incorrect
address.

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/

Owen Rudge wrote:
>> A lot of times I can't open http://www.tt-forums.net/
>
> Can you go to a command line and type in:
>
> nslookup www.tt-forums.net
>
> and tell me what IP address it comes up with? It should be 66.111.37.209,
> if it's not, your computer, ISP or something has cached an old, incorrect
> address.

My result:

C:\>nslookup www.tt-forums.n

Server: ns3.inet.tele.dk

Address: 193.162.153.164

Non-authoritative answer:

Name: www.tt-forums.net

Address: 209.188.11.206

\Olsen

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

And 5 minutes later:

C:\>nslookup www.tt-forums.net

Server: ns3.inet.tele.dk

Address: 193.162.153.164

Name: www.tt-forums.net

Address: 66.111.37.209

Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?)

> And 5 minutes later:

Hmm, well, that one is right, the other one was wrong... oh well, hopefully
the problem is fixed now!

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/