Looking for a good Utility program for spyware

I would like to download or purchase a program that would optimize my
Windows ME. And take care of hidden start-up programs and make life easier.
2 answers Last reply
More about looking good utility program spyware

    Jack

    You may want to consider downloading a neat little free utility that
    will manage your start-up for you. You can get Startup Control Panel
    2.8 by Mike Lin at; www.mlin.net .

    Dan

    jack wrote:
    > I would like to download or purchase a program that would optimize my
    > Windows ME.

    Try this last free version (newer versions are shareware) of X-Setup:

    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/xsetup.html

    > And take care of hidden start-up programs and make life easier.

    Install and use "Hijack This" (more freeware) regularly:

    or

    "Free" is a good price.

    --
    Regards from John Corliss