Looking for a good Utility program for spyware

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
April 4, 2005 3:13:06 AM

I would like to download or purchase a program that would optimize my
Windows ME. And take care of hidden start-up programs and make life easier.
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 3:13:07 AM

Jack

You may want to consider downloading a neat little free utility that
will manage your start-up for you. You can get Startup Control Panel
2.8 by Mike Lin at; www.mlin.net .

Dan

"jack" <jack041014186@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I would like to download or purchase a program that would optimize
my
> Windows ME. And take care of hidden start-up programs and make life
easier.

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 9:32:03 AM

jack wrote:
> I would like to download or purchase a program that would optimize my
> Windows ME.

Try this last free version (newer versions are shareware) of X-Setup:

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/xsetup.html

> And take care of hidden start-up programs and make life easier.

Install and use "Hijack This" (more freeware) regularly:

or

"Free" is a good price.

--
Regards from John Corliss