Radeon 9000 Equivalent ->Nvidia

What is the Nvidia equivalent of the Radeon 9000 series. The
All-In-Wonder cards looks alright for my purposes - but want to know
what competes with it.

Suggestions? Comments?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

The Nvidia FX 5200 is the equivalent.

--
DaveW

"Tavish Muldoon" <tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote in message
> What is the Nvidia equivalent of the Radeon 9000 series. The
> All-In-Wonder cards looks alright for my purposes - but want to know
> what competes with it.
>
> Suggestions? Comments?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tmuld.

Tavish Muldoon:

> What is the Nvidia equivalent of the Radeon 9000 series.
> The All-In-Wonder cards looks alright for my purposes - but want to
> know what competes with it.

The slowest modern Nvidia card, the FX5200, is slightly faster than a
Radeon 9000Pro, but I'm not sure there is a direct Nvidia eqivalent to the
All-In-Wonder (AIW) cards.
--
Mac Cool

"Mac Cool" <Mac@2cool.com> wrote in message
> Tavish Muldoon:
>
>> What is the Nvidia equivalent of the Radeon 9000 series.
>> The All-In-Wonder cards looks alright for my purposes - but want to
>> know what competes with it.
>
> The slowest modern Nvidia card, the FX5200, is slightly faster than a
> Radeon 9000Pro, but I'm not sure there is a direct Nvidia eqivalent to the
> All-In-Wonder (AIW) cards.
> --
> Mac Cool

Sure there is. FX5900XT plus Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP Expert is one.
:) -Dave