Radeon 9000 Equivalent ->Nvidia

What is the Nvidia equivalent of the Radeon 9000 series. The
All-In-Wonder cards looks alright for my purposes - but want to know
what competes with it.

Suggestions? Comments?

Thanks,

Tmuld.
3 answers Last reply
More about radeon 9000 equivalent nvidia

    The Nvidia FX 5200 is the equivalent.

    --
    DaveW

    "Tavish Muldoon" <tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote in message
    > What is the Nvidia equivalent of the Radeon 9000 series. The
    > All-In-Wonder cards looks alright for my purposes - but want to know
    > what competes with it.
    >
    > Suggestions? Comments?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Tmuld.

    Tavish Muldoon:

    > What is the Nvidia equivalent of the Radeon 9000 series.
    > The All-In-Wonder cards looks alright for my purposes - but want to
    > know what competes with it.

    The slowest modern Nvidia card, the FX5200, is slightly faster than a
    Radeon 9000Pro, but I'm not sure there is a direct Nvidia eqivalent to the
    All-In-Wonder (AIW) cards.
    --
    Mac Cool

    "Mac Cool" <Mac@2cool.com> wrote in message
    > Tavish Muldoon:
    >
    >> What is the Nvidia equivalent of the Radeon 9000 series.
    >> The All-In-Wonder cards looks alright for my purposes - but want to
    >> know what competes with it.
    >
    > The slowest modern Nvidia card, the FX5200, is slightly faster than a
    > Radeon 9000Pro, but I'm not sure there is a direct Nvidia eqivalent to the
    > All-In-Wonder (AIW) cards.
    > --
    > Mac Cool

    Sure there is. FX5900XT plus Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP Expert is one.
    :) -Dave

Homebuilt Nvidia Radeon Systems