Microsoft Works Suite 2003

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Ummm.....do you have the Works Suite discs from the company that made your
computer? Assuming that MS Works was already on your computer....

Heather

"Sunshine" <townfox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I unistalled this works for windows and now i cant re-install it . Have I
> lost it forever?

Shane

One wonders about the manner of the uninstalling, Figgs. Usually you need
the disc in order to do so.

Shane

"Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Ummm.....do you have the Works Suite discs from the company that made your
> computer? Assuming that MS Works was already on your computer....
>
> Heather
>
> "Sunshine" <townfox@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I unistalled this works for windows and now i cant re-install it . Have I
>> lost it forever?

You'll need your installation disks.....

Or if this is from a machine like Dell or Compaq etc with their own recovery
disk you might be able to restore it; however this often is intended as a
full-system restore (to original configuration) rather than restoring a
single application or suite.