gopal

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hello All,

I am trying to download Direct X. I am in a place that
does not have Internet connection. I have to download in
some Internet Cafe, burn it on a CD and then install it in
my computer. Howeever, when i tried to download, it always
prompts me for Internet which i don't have.

Is there any way that i can download the whole software to
a desktop and burn it onto a CD?

Regards and advance thanks

Gopal

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

try this link

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9226A611-62FE-4F61-ABA1-914185249413&displaylang=en

"gopal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to download Direct X. I am in a place that
> does not have Internet connection. I have to download in
> some Internet Cafe, burn it on a CD and then install it in
> my computer. Howeever, when i tried to download, it always
> prompts me for Internet which i don't have.
>
> Is there any way that i can download the whole software to
> a desktop and burn it onto a CD?
>
> Regards and advance thanks
>
> Gopal

Greetings,

Here's the "Full download" for you: DirectX 9.0c redist version ( 34291 KB )
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9226a611-62fe-4f61-aba1-914185249413&displaylang=en

Direct URL -
http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/1/e/81ed90eb-dd87-4a23-aedc-298a9603b4e4/directx_9c_redist.exe

Thanks and best of luck!