Ad-aware [SE1R37] 07.04.2005

<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12819>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Thanks Silj just got it, are we in for a run of every other day again <g>
Joan

"Joan Archer" wrote:
> Thanks Silj just got it, are we in for a run of every other day again <g>
> Joan
>
> siljaline wrote:
>> <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12819>

With all the new and variant malware out there, Joan, I wouldn't be surprised.

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

It's getting to be a hbit, Silj.
Thank you.

Harry, < 0 >.

P.S.: Until I think of something better.

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
> <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12819>
>
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

<lol> I'll stick with being a good girl and not going to dubious sites <g>
Joan

webster72n wrote:
> It's getting to be a hbit, Silj.
> Thank you.
>
> Harry, < 0 >.

Cyclops ?

Rick

> P.S.: Until I think of something better.
>

> "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
>
>><http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12819>
>>
>>Silj
>>
>>--
>>siljaline
>>
>>MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
>>Security Tools Updates
>>http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>>
>>(Reply to group, as return address
>>is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Rick:

That was 'habit', of course and where 'Cyclops' is concerned: imagination
knows no boundries.
To be sure, the '0' stands for 'no tagline yet'.

Harry, < 0 >.