Asus K8V SE Deluxe With AMD Athlon 64 3400+

Does anyone know if there is a compatability issue with the Asus K8V SE
Deluxe and the AMD Athlon 64 3400+. Or does anyone know of a system
that has both of these in it. Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about asus deluxe athlon 3400

    On 10 Jan 2005 13:02:47 -0800, "Michael" <likedctalk@ntelos.net>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know if there is a compatability issue with the Asus K8V SE
    >Deluxe and the AMD Athlon 64 3400+. Or does anyone know of a system
    >that has both of these in it. Thanks

    No Probs at all......Go for it!!

    Blessings My Son!

    > Does anyone know if there is a compatability issue with the Asus K8V SE
    > Deluxe and the AMD Athlon 64 3400+. Or does anyone know of a system
    > that has both of these in it. Thanks

    They are made for each other. Tie the knot.

    Michael wrote:
    > Does anyone know if there is a compatability issue with the Asus K8V
    SE
    > Deluxe and the AMD Athlon 64 3400+. Or does anyone know of a system
    > that has both of these in it. Thanks
    I'm running a K8V-X with that chip. Works a treat.

Homebuilt Asus AMD Systems