logon window question

I have tried changing from windows logon to client logon but I can't make
the logon dialog box asking for user name and password that comes up first
thing every time computer starts go away. I just click cancel but I've
tired of
that. Isn't there a way to stop it from appearing/???

thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about logon window question

    Dancer, In the following pages, you'll find your solution. If one thing
    doesn't work, another will or a combintion of them.
    http://www.computing.net/windowsme/wwwboard/forum/44006.html

    Good luck, Jo

    Jo's reference is a good one and should do the trick for you. Just a little
    added info, here is the MS article on the subject:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;152104
    Heirloom, old and don't need no steenking logon

    "JoAnne Shriner" <mogramjo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Dancer, In the following pages, you'll find your solution. If one thing
    > doesn't work, another will or a combintion of them.
    > http://www.computing.net/windowsme/wwwboard/forum/44006.html
    >
    > Good luck, Jo

    Thanks to all. Got it!!!

    "heirloom" <heirloom@nospamatall.com> wrote in message
    > Jo's reference is a good one and should do the trick for you. Just a
    little
    > added info, here is the MS article on the subject:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;152104
    > Heirloom, old and don't need no steenking logon
    >

    > "JoAnne Shriner" <mogramjo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > Dancer, In the following pages, you'll find your solution. If one thing
    > > doesn't work, another will or a combintion of them.
    > > http://www.computing.net/windowsme/wwwboard/forum/44006.html
    > >
    > > Good luck, Jo

Microsoft Windows