Missing Toolbars in XP Taskbar

My tollbars (Quick Launch, etc) will not load when I boot XP. I have to
right click on the taskbar and select the toolbar I want evertime I start my
machine. I'm runnin XP Home with SP2 on a PIII 500mhz with 512MB of RAM.
I've tried things like locking the taskbar and starting Safe Mode, but
nothing helps. Any suggestions???
2 answers Last reply
More about missing toolbars taskbar

    Toolbar | Properties \ Taskbar Tab - check the Show Quick Launch box.

    BTW - This is a WinMe newsgroup <g>

    Mart

    "Don-in-Abq" <DoninAbq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My tollbars (Quick Launch, etc) will not load when I boot XP. I have to
    > right click on the taskbar and select the toolbar I want evertime I start
    > my
    > machine. I'm runnin XP Home with SP2 on a PIII 500mhz with 512MB of RAM.
    > I've tried things like locking the taskbar and starting Safe Mode, but
    > nothing helps. Any suggestions???

    Perhaps you should ask this question in an XP group this one is for the
    WinMe operating system.
    Joan

    Don-in-Abq wrote:
    > My tollbars (Quick Launch, etc) will not load when I boot XP. I have to
    > right click on the taskbar and select the toolbar I want evertime I start my
    > machine. I'm runnin XP Home with SP2 on a PIII 500mhz with 512MB of RAM.
    > I've tried things like locking the taskbar and starting Safe Mode, but
    > nothing helps. Any suggestions???

Taskbar Windows XP Windows