  • Windows XP
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
April 8, 2005 3:41:08 PM

My tollbars (Quick Launch, etc) will not load when I boot XP. I have to
right click on the taskbar and select the toolbar I want evertime I start my
machine. I'm runnin XP Home with SP2 on a PIII 500mhz with 512MB of RAM.
I've tried things like locking the taskbar and starting Safe Mode, but
nothing helps. Any suggestions???

More about : missing toolbars taskbar

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 12:49:28 AM

Toolbar | Properties \ Taskbar Tab - check the Show Quick Launch box.

BTW - This is a WinMe newsgroup <g>

Mart

"Don-in-Abq" <DoninAbq@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My tollbars (Quick Launch, etc) will not load when I boot XP. I have to
> right click on the taskbar and select the toolbar I want evertime I start
> my
> machine. I'm runnin XP Home with SP2 on a PIII 500mhz with 512MB of RAM.
> I've tried things like locking the taskbar and starting Safe Mode, but
> nothing helps. Any suggestions???
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 12:50:33 AM

Perhaps you should ask this question in an XP group this one is for the
WinMe operating system.
Joan

!