Problem with Installing USB2.0/1394 Firewire Combo Card in..

My PC hangs when installing this card. I've found reference to a fix for
what sounds like my problem in MS "Help and Support" (see Article 268452) but
this tells me that I must "contact Microsoft Product Support Services to
obtain the fix". The hyperlink doesn't tell me who or how.

I live in the UK. Does anyone know anything about this problem or who I
should be contacting?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about problem installing usb2 1394 firewire combo card

    Try this link
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-uk;cntactms. It
    gives full details as to phone numbers to contact in the UK.

    When you contact Microsoft give them details of the problem you are
    having, your operating system and the hotfix you require. Provided you
    ask no other technical questions there should be no charge for this hotfix
    other than the cost of your phone call. If you have any problems ask to
    speak to a supervisor and also please e-mail me details (I am also in the
    UK).
    --
    Mike Maltby MS-MVP
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    Finnkai <Finnkai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > My PC hangs when installing this card. I've found reference to a fix
    > for what sounds like my problem in MS "Help and Support" (see Article
    > 268452) but this tells me that I must "contact Microsoft Product
    > Support Services to obtain the fix". The hyperlink doesn't tell me
    > who or how.
    >
    > I live in the UK. Does anyone know anything about this problem or
    > who I should be contacting?
    >
    > Thanks

Support Firewire Microsoft Windows