SpyBot Definitions Update 07/04/05

<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12845>

Note: The servers are super-busy, keep trying.

Regards,
Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
6 answers Last reply
More about spybot definitions update

    I'll reply to your e-mail later, Silj (I really have to get back to bed!).
    However, I just tried updating and I don't get any of the usual slow down
    associated with busy servers (not that I've seen that with this build
    anyway). It just immediately says 'no newer updates available'. So quickly
    that it's hard to believe it actually connected (especially if the servers
    are supposed to be busier than usual!). Nothing has changed since the last
    check, when it worked fine. It's almost as if there's a virtual doorman
    refusing entry and the program simply reports it as 'no updates available',
    behaviour I've never seen before because it's always got in before.

    Anyway, it's too late to go into it further.

    Later.

    Shane

    "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12845>
    >
    > Note: The servers are super-busy, keep trying.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Silj
    >

    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    SSH (same scenerio here IOW)

    One interesting thing is the only download site available
    is EON (Austrlia).

    Gotta snooze for now.

    KB

    <Why am I not sleeping?>

    Just so you can sleep easier.....I got the "no updates" message as
    well....seems they are not available.....

    Figgs

    "Shane" <arthursixpence@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'll reply to your e-mail later, Silj (I really have to get back to bed!).
    > However, I just tried updating and I don't get any of the usual slow down
    > associated with busy servers (not that I've seen that with this build
    > anyway). It just immediately says 'no newer updates available'. So quickly
    > that it's hard to believe it actually connected (especially if the servers
    > are supposed to be busier than usual!). Nothing has changed since the last
    > check, when it worked fine. It's almost as if there's a virtual doorman
    > refusing entry and the program simply reports it as 'no updates
    available',
    > behaviour I've never seen before because it's always got in before.
    >
    > Anyway, it's too late to go into it further.
    >
    > Later.
    >
    > Shane
    >

    > "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12845>
    > >
    > > Note: The servers are super-busy, keep trying.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Silj
    > >

    > > --
    > > siljaline
    > >
    > > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    > > Security Tools Updates
    > > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    > >
    > > (Reply to group, as return address
    > > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    I get "no updates available".

    Alias
    "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote

    > Note: The servers are super-busy, keep trying.
    > Regards,
    > Silj
    >

    > --
    > siljaline
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Same here in SW Ontario. As at 7.42 AM, no updates available.

    Dan

    "Alias" <aka@maskedandanonymous.com> wrote in message
    > I get "no updates available".
    >
    > Alias
    > "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote
    >

    > > Note: The servers are super-busy, keep trying.
    > > Regards,
    > > Silj
    > >

    > > --
    > > siljaline
    > > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    > > Security Tools Updates
    > > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    > >
    > > (Reply to group, as return address
    > > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Silj:

    The answer to this mystery is quite simple:
    It is the 'european' way of politely asking for a 'donation'.
    Try and help those people out a little, please?
    Just read their "Donations" insert and you'll agree.

    Harry <0>.

    "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12845>
    >
    > Note: The servers are super-busy, keep trying.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Silj
    >

    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Internet Explorer Security Spybot Microsoft Servers Windows