Character Map default font size

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
April 10, 2005 4:09:02 PM

How do you change the default for the fonts in character map. It defaults to
12 point and I want to change it to default to 10 point.
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 9:52:05 AM

AFAIK, you cannot.
Try a better character map.
I have both of these (freeware)

Characteristica:
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/font/mgchrm30....
Extended Character Map:
ftp://ftp.externet.hu/pub/mirror/sac/utiltext/ecm.zip

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html