Character Map default font size

How do you change the default for the fonts in character map. It defaults to
12 point and I want to change it to default to 10 point.
1 answer Last reply
More about character default font size

    AFAIK, you cannot.
    Try a better character map.
    I have both of these (freeware)

    Characteristica:
    ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/font/mgchrm30.zip
    Extended Character Map:
    ftp://ftp.externet.hu/pub/mirror/sac/utiltext/ecm.zip

    ....Alan

    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    In microsoft.public.windowsme.general, "attitude"
    <attitude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >How do you change the default for the fonts in character map. It defaults to
    >12 point and I want to change it to default to 10 point.

Default Font Microsoft Windows