search ???

while using IE I notice that when i would click on link , instead of
connecting to where i want to go ... it takes me to search page.
any solution?
2 answers Last reply
More about search

    "boni" wrote:
    > while using IE I notice that when i would click on link , instead of
    > connecting to where i want to go ... it takes me to search page.
    > any solution?

    Please post the URL of the search link, if possible.

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    I've had that happen, too. Don't remember the URL since I just searched
    again and got where I wanted to go. I marked it down to a fluke and haven't
    seen it happen since. I would be interested to know what actually happened
    since I'm a nuts and bolts guy.
    Bart

    "boni" <kruzlc@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > while using IE I notice that when i would click on link , instead of
    > connecting to where i want to go ... it takes me to search page.
    > any solution?

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows