How do I revive a deep sleep BIOS?

Hi! I am need of very urgent help to revive my old
Pentium AMD 450 motherboard,
I have check that the BIOS still works when I tried to access the CMOS
setup.
It requested for the admin password which I could not remember anymore.

So I removed the backup battery but forgotten to insert it back
and it was on the following day that I had inserted it back but now
there is no more life on the monitor.Although there is still a whiring &
click click sound during power up.And nothing shows up pn the screen

(Although the hdd is faulty and replace with a still working unit)

What could the reason and how do I get it back to working condition?
Any help is appreciated
Thank-you in advance.
Alvin.G
1 answer Last reply
More about revive deep sleep bios

    alvin.g wrote:
    > Hi! I am need of very urgent help to revive my old
    > Pentium AMD 450 motherboard,
    > I have check that the BIOS still works when I tried to access the CMOS
    > setup.
    > It requested for the admin password which I could not remember anymore.
    >
    > So I removed the backup battery but forgotten to insert it back
    > and it was on the following day that I had inserted it back but now
    > there is no more life on the monitor.Although there is still a whiring &
    > click click sound during power up.And nothing shows up pn the screen
    >
    > (Although the hdd is faulty and replace with a still working unit)
    >
    > What could the reason and how do I get it back to working condition?

    Did you insert a fresh battery?

    Roy

Homebuilt BIOS Systems