Front panel speakers/mic

I have a Powmax 0329-5 case with jacks for a mic and speakers on the
front. My motherboard (DFI AM75-TC) only has internal connections for
CD-in, AUX-in, TAD. TAD seems to be for a modem and CD-in is hooked up
to my CD-RW. The AUX-in I am assuming is for connection of an external
audio source.

Is there anyway I can hook-up the front panel speakers? I'm not
interested in connecting the mic, only a headphone.

I have seven wires comming from the case:
Mic in
Mic bias
Ground
ReturnL
ReturnR
SpkoutL
SpkoutR

Is there anyway to activate this front jack for the phones?
Thanks for any help.

--
The Seabat

In article <rorcu0h073o13t8k8cie6uk6vpvmmkve7u@4ax.com>, seabat says...
> I have a Powmax 0329-5 case with jacks for a mic and speakers on the
> front. My motherboard (DFI AM75-TC) only has internal connections for
> CD-in, AUX-in, TAD. TAD seems to be for a modem and CD-in is hooked up
> to my CD-RW. The AUX-in I am assuming is for connection of an external
> audio source.
>
> Is there anyway I can hook-up the front panel speakers? I'm not
> interested in connecting the mic, only a headphone.
>
> I have seven wires comming from the case:
> Mic in
> Mic bias
> Ground
> ReturnL
> ReturnR
> SpkoutL
> SpkoutR
>
> Is there anyway to activate this front jack for the phones?
> Thanks for any help.

Not without making up a lead to plug into the speaker socket at the
back.

--
Conor

-- George Patton