Ad-aware [SE1R39] 15.04.2005

<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=12973>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
10 answers Last reply
More about aware se1r39 2005

    Thank you, Silj.
    That jacket fits you well.

    Harry.

    "webster72n" wrote:

    > Thank you, Silj.
    > That jacket fits you well.

    Thanks, Harry
    I could post the update this way, as well...
    http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/04/15/42731.aspx

    Silj

    --

    > "webster72n" wrote:
    > >
    > > Thank you, Silj.
    > > That jacket fits you well.
    >
    > Thanks, Harry
    > I could post the update this way, as well...

    Hmmm....I suppose you could, Silj, especially since you
    are in charge.
    Harry.

    http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/04/15/42731.aspx

    > Silj
    >
    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Thanks Silj just got it.
    Joan

    "Joan Archer" wrote:
    > Thanks Silj just got it.

    Hi Joan,
    You're welcome.
    Tell me, what build are you running?
    Cheers,

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    1.05 <g> Have been since it came out, with a couple of extra fancy skins
    by kind acknowledgement to you <g>
    Joan

    "Joan Archer" wrote:
    > 1.05 <g> Have been since it came out, with a couple of extra fancy skins
    > by kind acknowledgement to you <g>

    I should have asked but didn't, Joan, under Win ME or on your XP box?

    On the subject of skins, I've got so many, I don't remember which is the
    <default> <eg>

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    XP It's the only one I've got now but I have got version 1.05 installed
    on my old WinME box that I gave to Kelly. She wanted one of the skins
    like mine but I forgot how to do it <g>
    Joan

    "Joan Archer" wrote:
    > XP It's the only one I've got now but I have got version 1.05 installed
    > on my old WinME box that I gave to Kelly. She wanted one of the skins
    > like mine but I forgot how to do it <g>
    > Joan

    The Ad-aware skins site is down, Joan - as well as Lavasoft Support.
    A sampling of a few, here;
    http://www.lavasoft.de/software/skins/
    The file extension for a skin is an *.ask file.
    Under XP, they would install here;
    (And Win9x, as well) -
    "C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE Personal\Skins"

    I'm still running Ad-aware v1.03, since any higher build stalls on registry scan.

    Cheers,
    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security (AH-VSOP)
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    I haven't tried the site lately, I pulled down the skin she wanted a
    while ago but couldn't remember what to do to put it in the Adaware
    folder she probably still has it waiting somewhere <g>
    Sorry to hear you have problems, I have never had any with any of the
    machines here, they all have build 1.05 and update and run OK.
    Joan

    siljaline wrote:

    > The Ad-aware skins site is down, Joan - as well as Lavasoft Support.
    > A sampling of a few, here;
    > http://www.lavasoft.de/software/skins/
    > The file extension for a skin is an *.ask file.
    > Under XP, they would install here;
    > (And Win9x, as well) - "C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware SE
    > Personal\Skins"
    >
    > I'm still running Ad-aware v1.03, since any higher build stalls on
    > registry scan.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Silj

Internet Explorer Security Microsoft Windows