How permanently resize window screen

How can I permanently maximize a web page? When it opens the size is about
half the screen. I max it and then X it to close. But when I open it again,
it's small again. I've tried holding Shift while closing and Shift/Ctrl
while closing but page won't stay maximized. Should be able to do once and
all pages would open maximized I think. I'm going nuts over this.
Thanks
BPF

Don't max the screen but instead stretch it to the required size and then
close the page. IE should now remember the new size setting.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com