Win Me Genuine file?

After a complete virus scan, I'm told that a Trojan Horse is infecting file:
winln.exe in C|W|winln.exe which could not be repaired so was put into
quarantine. My question: is this a genuine Win Me file? if so how can I
replace it once deleted
Tks in advance

--
cogito ergo sum

Pat (Paul):
The particular filename you mention, winln.exe, was added by a trojan and if
put into quarantine, should be in safe hands, but can also be safely
deleted.
This is not a guarantee, but simply information gathered via "search".
You may use it at your own risk.

Harry.

"PAT (Paul)" <PATPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After a complete virus scan, I'm told that a Trojan Horse is infecting
file:
> winln.exe in C|W|winln.exe which could not be repaired so was put into
> quarantine. My question: is this a genuine Win Me file? if so how can I
> replace it once deleted
> Tks in advance
>
> --
> cogito ergo sum

Paul,

The Win Me operating system contains no file named winln.exe. You need
not replace this file as it is most likely the Trojan.
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com

PAT (Paul) <PATPaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> After a complete virus scan, I'm told that a Trojan Horse is
> infecting file: winln.exe in C|W|winln.exe which could not be
> repaired so was put into quarantine. My question: is this a genuine
> Win Me file? if so how can I replace it once deleted
> Tks in advance

winln.exe
Added by the TCXMEDI-C TROJAN!
http://castlecops.com/startuplist-5004.html

--
Jack E Martinelli 2002-05 MS MVP Shell/User /DTS
In Memorium: Alex Nichol