This group is tip top

I know you get a lot of new people asking the same questions. Thanks for
your patience. By following the _Restore threads I was able to reclaim 3GB
yes GB of space.

Thanks again

Rita

Rita <Rita@dev.null> wrote:

> I know you get a lot of new people asking the same questions. Thanks
> for your patience. By following the _Restore threads I was able to
> reclaim 3GB yes GB of space.
>
> Thanks again

Rita,

What you are seeing is peer to peer newsgroups in action with users
helping other users. I'm glad, as I suspect others who post here are, to
read that you have found the posts here to be of some help.

Best wishes,
--
Mike Maltby MS-MVP
mike.maltby@gmail.com

Welcome to the "bin", Rita. Yep, this is the best NG on the web, no doubt.
You will find it informative, helpful, friendly, informal and fun.....not to
mention we have the 'cream of the crop' for gurus (MS-MVP's).
Heirloom, old and still enjoy it

> Rita <Rita@dev.null> wrote:
>
> > I know you get a lot of new people asking the same questions. Thanks
> > for your patience. By following the _Restore threads I was able to
> > reclaim 3GB yes GB of space.
> >
> > Thanks again
>
> Rita,
>
> What you are seeing is peer to peer newsgroups in action with users
> helping other users. I'm glad, as I suspect others who post here are, to
> read that you have found the posts here to be of some help.
>
> Best wishes,
> --
> Mike Maltby MS-MVP
> mike.maltby@gmail.com

Glad you like it here Rita, it is a fun group and don't be put off when
we go OT <g> you will always find excellent help here whatever the problem.
Joan

Rita wrote:
> I know you get a lot of new people asking the same questions. Thanks for
> your patience. By following the _Restore threads I was able to reclaim 3GB
> yes GB of space.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Rita

Agree 1000%,
Paul

"Joan Archer" wrote:

> Glad you like it here Rita, it is a fun group and don't be put off when
> we go OT <g> you will always find excellent help here whatever the problem.
> Joan
>
> Rita wrote:
> > I know you get a lot of new people asking the same questions. Thanks for
> > your patience. By following the _Restore threads I was able to reclaim 3GB
> > yes GB of space.
> >
> > Thanks again
> >
> > Rita

Rita:

Glad you like it here. It provides a good learning experience besides the
company of so many good people with so much 'know how'.
Your recovery of 3GB's is living proof.
You are most welcome, I'm sure.

Harry.

"Rita" <Rita@dev.null> wrote in message
> I know you get a lot of new people asking the same questions. Thanks for
> your patience. By following the _Restore threads I was able to reclaim 3GB
> yes GB of space.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Rita

TRENDING THREADS