spool32 error

I have been getting the error: Spool32 has caused an error <unknown> spool32
will now close.
How do I fix this, many errors on my computer since a few trojan viruses
were found

--
Laurie

At a VERY stretched guess, you're using a Lexmark printer??

Uninstall the current drivers, and download the latest drivers available
from the Lexmark site - make sure that you follow the instructions to the
letter!!

otherwise- a few details would help....
Make/Model of printer
USB or Parallel?
Did the printer ever work - or is this a new printer.......

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj