spool32 error

I have been getting the error: Spool32 has caused an error <unknown> spool32
will now close.
How do I fix this, many errors on my computer since a few trojan viruses
were found

--
Laurie
1 answer Last reply

    At a VERY stretched guess, you're using a Lexmark printer??

    Uninstall the current drivers, and download the latest drivers available
    from the Lexmark site - make sure that you follow the instructions to the
    letter!!

    otherwise- a few details would help....
    Make/Model of printer
    USB or Parallel?
    Did the printer ever work - or is this a new printer.......

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    "slipknot" <mipoohbear66@juno.com> wrote in message
    >I have been getting the error: Spool32 has caused an error <unknown>
    >spool32
    > will now close.
    > How do I fix this, many errors on my computer since a few trojan viruses
    > were found
    >
    > --
    > Laurie

Trojan Computers Microsoft Windows