Email problems

Hopefully, I can explain this problem so that it is easily
comprehended. Sometimes, often, actually, this happens after writing
and sending off an email (usually a long one but not always): After
sending the email, I click on something...it may be any of the
following: inbox, previous, next, sign out, etc. It really doesn't
matter what I click on, in other words, a new screen pops up, instead
of the current one simply being replaced. This can happen on all of my
accounts, not just one specific one, so that would seem to indicate
it's not particular to any specific kind of email account, and probably
is either a Windows problem or an IBM problem. (My computer is an
IBM.) Other info: My ISP is netzero and my DOS is Windows ME. Are
you experiencing similar problems, or do you know anybody else who is?
Do you know how to fix this problem? Any information would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

Bryce
1 answer Last reply
More about email problems

    "bryce" wrote:
    > Hopefully, I can explain this problem so that it is easily
    > comprehended. Sometimes, often, actually, this happens after writing
    > and sending off an email (usually a long one but not always): After
    > sending the email, I click on something...it may be any of the
    > following: inbox, previous, next, sign out, etc. It really doesn't
    > matter what I click on, in other words, a new screen pops up, instead
    > of the current one simply being replaced. This can happen on all of my
    > accounts, not just one specific one, so that would seem to indicate
    > it's not particular to any specific kind of email account, and probably
    > is either a Windows problem or an IBM problem. (My computer is an
    > IBM.) Other info: My ISP is netzero and my DOS is Windows ME. Are
    > you experiencing similar problems, or do you know anybody else who is?
    > Do you know how to fix this problem? Any information would be greatly
    > appreciated. Thanks.

    Try an OE-specific NG =>
    Assuming OE.

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Internet Service Providers Email Windows