ASUS K8N e-deluxe BUZZING !!

Hello !

I have one problem and mybe you guys can help me out.
I bought K8N e-deluxe motherboard from ASUS.
Now that it is assembled whenever my ADSL modem is on I get buzzing sound
from my motherboard itself (I think it is those small coils with ferrite
core near the processor.

In the PCshop they gave me new board and it has same problem.
Buzzing stops when I stop the modem with Safely Remove the Hardware thing
from the tray. Also buzzing stops (sometimes) for a moment when i move my
scroll wheel on mouse (weird).

I suspected that modem is faulty maybe but when the modem is not connected
and I plug USB data cable of my cellphone I also get buzzing.

I am loosing my mind ... my computer is built with silent components and the
buzz is KILLING ME !!!

Thank you for your help

Bye

"a" <a@aa.aa> wrote in message news:csp5hb$3o5$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
> Hello !
>
> I have one problem and mybe you guys can help me out.
> I bought K8N e-deluxe motherboard from ASUS.
> Now that it is assembled whenever my ADSL modem is on I get buzzing sound
> from my motherboard itself (I think it is those small coils with ferrite
> core near the processor.
>
> In the PCshop they gave me new board and it has same problem.
> Buzzing stops when I stop the modem with Safely Remove the Hardware thing
> from the tray. Also buzzing stops (sometimes) for a moment when i move my
> scroll wheel on mouse (weird).
>
> I suspected that modem is faulty maybe but when the modem is not connected
> and I plug USB data cable of my cellphone I also get buzzing.
>
> I am loosing my mind ... my computer is built with silent components and
the
> buzz is KILLING ME !!!
>
> Thank you for your help
>
> Bye

Check USB devices in Device Manager and see power drawn. USB only rated
for 500mA. Have you tried using a powered hub to connect your modem?
Mike.

No, not yet but its just weird
now I realised that when I open adobe PDF document and when I click left
mouse button and hold it, buzzing stops and the moment i release mouse
button, buzzing starts again ??