Laser color printer feedback - Lexmark C510

Any experience or good review about this printer ?

It seems like it suits my needs, but I would want to be sure...
I need to print mainly B/W docs.
I need also color for printing games rules (texts and color illustrations)
and for in-house advertising (posters to be used in a shop).
I expect quick printing and quick start for first page.
Low or medium cost per page is OK.

Thanks for you help !

"Patrice" <none@nowhere.fr> a écrit dans le message de news:
414d36ab$0$15556$636a15ce@news.free.fr...
> Any experience or good review about this printer ?
>
> It seems like it suits my needs, but I would want to be sure...
> I need to print mainly B/W docs.
> I need also color for printing games rules (texts and color illustrations)
> and for in-house advertising (posters to be used in a shop).
> I expect quick printing and quick start for first page.
> Low or medium cost per page is OK.
>
> Thanks for you help !

Really no feedback at all !

Is that printer such a bad choice ?!