Extra large print on some internet

Sometimes the print is so large on an internet website all the letters
overlap themselves - is it the browser I am using or a graphics problem or
??? thank you

What happens when you change text size in IE-View-Text Size?

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.windowsme.general, Els
<Els@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Sometimes the print is so large on an internet website all the letters
>overlap themselves - is it the browser I am using or a graphics problem or
>??? thank you

I did not know about that option - I will try it -thank you

"Alan Edwards" wrote:

> What happens when you change text size in IE-View-Text Size?
>
> ....Alan
>
> --
> Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
> http://dts-l.org/index.html
>
> In microsoft.public.windowsme.general, Els
> <Els@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Sometimes the print is so large on an internet website all the letters
> >overlap themselves - is it the browser I am using or a graphics problem or
> >??? thank you

Suzanne

Also, if you are using a scroll type mouse you have the ability to change to
text size on any website (other than Flash pages) using the CTRL button and
the scrolling wheel. Comes in handy for we "older" folks who hate those
sites with tiny fonts. LOL

Suzanne