hotmail server details

August 18, 2004 9:13:00 AM

i am using imate a window base mobile phone.
i want to dowmload my hotmail mails into my inbox

for this i require the server details like incoming outgoing mail server and domain name

pplease help and mail me at
samkeds@hotmail.com

More about : hotmail server details

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 12:56:01 PM

Inbox does not support this directly. You'll need to get HTTPMail at
Handango, you can try it for free and see if it will do what you want.

--
David Hettel
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
You assume all risks for your use.

!