Can any one help please? I am using Xp and IE6 but for some reason
lately I cannot download Yahoo. It downloads so far and then the page
locks up. I can download any other page on the web with no problem.

I have tried Mozilla Firefox with the same results, so it would appear
that Xp is the problem, yet everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks

Alan Keatinge

"Alan Keatinge" <akeat@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
> Can any one help please? I am using Xp and IE6 but for some reason
> lately I cannot download Yahoo. It downloads so far and then the page
> locks up. I can download any other page on the web with no problem.
>
> I have tried Mozilla Firefox with the same results, so it would appear
> that Xp is the problem, yet everything seems to be working fine.
>
> Thanks
>
> Alan Keatinge

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/messenger/win/tech/tech-10.html

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.