Yahoo

Can any one help please? I am using Xp and IE6 but for some reason
lately I cannot download Yahoo. It downloads so far and then the page
locks up. I can download any other page on the web with no problem.

I have tried Mozilla Firefox with the same results, so it would appear
that Xp is the problem, yet everything seems to be working fine.

Thanks

Alan Keatinge
1 answer Last reply
More about yahoo

    "Alan Keatinge" <akeat@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
    > Can any one help please? I am using Xp and IE6 but for some reason
    > lately I cannot download Yahoo. It downloads so far and then the page
    > locks up. I can download any other page on the web with no problem.
    >
    > I have tried Mozilla Firefox with the same results, so it would appear
    > that Xp is the problem, yet everything seems to be working fine.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Alan Keatinge

    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/messenger/win/tech/tech-10.html

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.