  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
May 3, 2005 9:20:09 AM

I've looked at other methods to fix this, but they don't
seem to apply or work.

First off, I installed a new HP printer and shortly after
that I would get error messages such as: Spool32 has caused
an error in KERNEL.dll or Spool32 has caused an error in
<unknown>. I uninstalled my old printers drivers, didn't
help. Booted up in safe mood/clean boot and even then I
would often get the spool32 error box to show up. I went
into my spool folder and found nothing in the PRINTERS
folder. I cleaned out the TEMP folder. Still getting the
same error on startup. I can't print if I close the error
box that shows up on startup. The error box shows up when I
want to open my Printers folder in my Control Panel. I've
tried printing directly to the printer. I've ran out or
tried just about all the possible solutions I have seen.
The error box shows up everytime I boot and am ready to use
my PC. Thanks in advance for your help.

More about : spool32 error

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 7:05:12 PM

See if anything here helps.
Joan

SPOOL32 problems

Troubleshooting Spool32 Error Messages [Q191949]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q191/9...

OL98: "SPOOL32 Caused an Invalid Page Fault in Kernel32.dll" [Q247821]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q247/8...

!