Wireless networking problems...

Hello...
When I am on campus and try to connect to the university's wireless
internet, it says I have limited or no connectivity, and won't allow me to
get online. The strange thing is that it says that I am recieving packets,
but not sending any.... does anyone have any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless networking problems

    More information please. What type of system, any security involved, are
    there instructions for your school network?

    Clark

    "CrazyToes164" <CrazyToes164@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello...
    > When I am on campus and try to connect to the university's wireless
    > internet, it says I have limited or no connectivity, and won't allow me to
    > get online. The strange thing is that it says that I am recieving
    > packets,
    > but not sending any.... does anyone have any suggestions?

Wireless Networking Wireless Networking