Wireless networking problems...

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
July 19, 2005 3:11:01 PM

Hello...
When I am on campus and try to connect to the university's wireless
internet, it says I have limited or no connectivity, and won't allow me to
get online. The strange thing is that it says that I am recieving packets,
but not sending any.... does anyone have any suggestions?
July 20, 2005 12:19:13 AM

More information please. What type of system, any security involved, are
there instructions for your school network?

Clark

news:D 278E4B0-56D9-4514-B382-034F24A5AF60@microsoft.com...
!