System error

sunny

Hi.
Since a few days a lot of applications are showing some error regarding
kernel32.dll
that so and so program caused an error in that dll.Is it possible to replace
kernel32.dll? Audio programs like winamp and real are unable to play mp3's
and others stating the absence of an audio device when actually there's
one.Please also tell me what kind of operations cause these kind of problems.

Thanking you and earnestly waiting for your reply!!!!!

See if anything here helps.
Joan

Troubleshooting Kernel32.dll errors (JAE):
http://aumha.org/a/k32fix.htm
Troubleshooting Kernel32.dll errors:
http://www.all-windows.com/kernel32.html
Iexplore caused an invalid page fault in KERNEL32.DLL
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers.htm#kernel32