angie

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

we are getting a bunch of executable error files on our computer when are are logging on. today there were so many that we couldnt even access our desktop. is this a sign of spyware, a virus, or the fact that the windows updates we've been receiving aren't compatible with our system? dell tech support is really no help. can someone gice me an answer? i dont know too much about computers. thanks.

What sort of executable errors?
What do they say?
When, precisely, do they happen?

--