cannot create new folders

Hi

Hope some one can help. I upgraded my PC from Me to XP. But I have a
problem. I cannot create new folders in explorer. When I click on the file
drop down explorer vanishes and eventually goes back to the desktop. I have
a laptop on the network and can create new folders on the PC from the
laptop. Help.

Brian

Hi

I solved the problem by reloading the video card driver.

Brian