How to refill Epson C86 cartridges

There are many sources for refill inks and instructions on the web.

I suggest you go to the Google search engine and type in the following:

Refill +Epson +C86

and see what you get. You can probably also replace the term +C86 with
+C80, +C82, or +C84, as I don't believe the cartridges changed drastically.

Art

Steve wrote:

> Anyone tell me how please?!

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Tried search no luck hence newsgroup!

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:14:25 GMT, "Steve" <xsx2000x@Zhotmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone tell me how please?!

You can't, just get the far cheaper Jet Tec Ink Tanks

Try here, (scroll about half way down) they state it is for the C84 and
others.

http://www.oddparts.com/ink/t032.htm

Art

Steve wrote:

> Tried search no luck hence newsgroup!
>
> "Arthur Entlich" <artistic@telus.net> wrote in message
>
>>There are many sources for refill inks and instructions on the web.
>>
>>I suggest you go to the Google search engine and type in the following:
>>
>>Refill +Epson +C86
>>
>>and see what you get. You can probably also replace the term +C86 with
>>+C80, +C82, or +C84, as I don't believe the cartridges changed
>
> drastically.
>
>>Art
>>

>>Steve wrote:
>>

>>>Anyone tell me how please?!