Slow computer

Brent

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My hp Pavilion was switched from windows me to XP Pro. It
worked really well for a while; but now it takes several
minutes from the time I turn it on, until I get to the
page that has my internet icon. I have a 30gb hard drive
and have 25gbs of space left. Thanks for any help. Brent

Go here http://www.silentrunners.org/ and download the silent runners
script. Copy and paste the results of the run back here.

--
Walter Clayton - MS MVP(WinXP)
Associate Expert